Monday, January 21, 2013

Why I Am A Nerium International Brand Partner


 
I was introduced to Nerium International by my friend and close neighbor Michelle Horne.  I remember very vividly the feelings I was having about finding a job to help my little family save money.  I am a stay-at-home mom. I have four beautiful little girls and a wonderful, hard-working, very supportive husband. 
My family has had a rough few years, my husband was laid-off from three different jobs in 2008, and although he was able to find work again we lost our home and moved into a basement apartment. During that time, I was pregnant and gave birth to our third daughter, Lyndlee, who was a beautiful blessing… a very beautiful, expensive, blessing, as we had very little insurance at the time!  We have often referred to her as “our little ray-of-light,” since she was such a bright spot in such a dark time for us. 
Now, with four little ones, we are living comfortably in our little basement apartment but have been unsuccessful in building a savings for a home.  We feel we can barely make ends meet, living paycheck to paycheck, with all of the routine expenses that come up it is hard to put anything away. So when Michelle and I discussed the Nerium business opportunity, after trying the product, I was in.  If it meant not having to waitress at Denny’s at night, and being able to work with my children around me, I was in!
My decision was easy based on my “why.” I want my children to have a house of our own.  I want them to have their own rooms, not separately, maybe just two in a room instead of four!  I want them to have their own yard to run and play with no worries.  Mostly, I want them to have windows to look out and see the weather, and see if their friends are out. (My children are ages six, four, two, and one, so only my oldest remembers living in a house that had windows to the outside world).  I don’t want them to feel ashamed about where they live when they talk to their friends at school.  I want them to have space, and not have to worry about being too noisy for the upstairs neighbors. My reason for becoming a Nerium International Brand Partner is because I want my children to have the kind of home that they deserve.
I have been a Brand Partner for five and a half months and have been very successful. I have found that Nerium sells it's self. Once someone has sampled it, they want it. I am enjoying building our family's saving account and dreaming about our new home! I have completely enjoyed working with Nerium International. They definitely appreciate and reward their Brand Partners! I never thought I would be involved in anything like this, but have found it to be incredibly rewarding! I would recommend this opportunity to anyone!
Please contact me if you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment