Monday, January 21, 2013

Why I Use Nerium AD

I have always been extremely insecure not only about my skin, but I also believe, because of my skin.  I am thirty-one years old, with four beautiful little girls and a loving husband.  I would describe myself as a shy person, although most people would tell you that I hide that well.  I deal with anxiety on a daily basis, and although I’m sure a lot of that stems from DNA and other outside factors, I have always felt that my skin plays a large role in my confidence issues. Interaction with anyone usually requires that they look you in the eye, that they look at your face to talk to you, and for me this is very uncomfortable.  I have excessive acne scarring, enlarged pores, and combination skin: very dry and peeling in some areas, and very oily in others.  Through out my life I have always tried to combat these issues, even tried to hide them.  I keep my hair long, and wear bangs most of the time to hide what I can, concealing what else I can with makeup.  I have seen doctors, tried everything from topical creams to medications.  I’ve tried many other remedies, some that most would deem weird or gross, desperately hoping to cure my skin.  If I could change one thing about myself, without hesitation, my answer would be “my skin!”
I believe whole-heartedly that it is the beauty on the inside that matters, and I have many friends for this reason, who have been able to look past my flawed skin and see who I am on the inside, and I am grateful everyday for those who are able to do that.  At the same time, I have always wondered why I have to be this way? Why I have to look in the mirror and ache for “normal” skin? Especially when I’ve tried so hard to take care of it. Why do I have to hope that people won’t judge me as disgusting or a monster before they get to know me? 
This is my “Why.” This is my reason for using Nerium AD.  When I first heard about Nerium AD, I was aware that it was an anti-aging cream but knew that it was supposed to help with other skin issues as well and I was very eager to try it. With in my first five days I was able to see and feel amazing results! I washed my face each night, applied the cream and simply rinsed it off in the morning.  My skin became so soft and so smooth, my fingers didn’t recognize the feel of my face! I have never had skin like this! I could even see my acne scars diminishing in that short amount of time. I knew that this was my answer!  This was the one that was going to work!  It almost seemed like a dream, that something that I had wished for so hard and so long was actually happening! Over time, as I continue to use Nerium AD my acne scars are continuing to diminish, some even disappearing completely. My skin feels balanced and healthy, just as I always imagined skin should feel. My pores are shrinking, and when I run my fingers across my face I am still in awe of how soft and smooth it feels.
I have been using Nerium AD for 90 days and have been ecstatic about my results not only the physical results, but the healing on the inside as well. Although my skin is not yet perfect, I have a confidence that I was lacking.  I am able to go to a grocery store and look the cashier in the eye without feeling judged.  I am able to speak in large groups of people without feeling too uncomfortable with the focus being on me and my face.  I don’t feel the need to cover up or hide in public, and I can even go places without my makeup on. Most of all, I feel like ME, that people don’t have to look past so much before they see me, that they Just. See. Me.
Please contact me with any questions, I would be happy to answer them for you!
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping this review is real, sounds like what I go through on a daily basis, I've researched so many creams, concealers and reading this gives me hope.

    ReplyDelete